How to Volunteer
- Organize a local service project or invite friends to help you.
- Gather materials. You just need scissors and some old fabric - it can be anything from shirts to socks!
- Use the instructions below to make your toy. You can choose from The Braid, The Crunch, The Plushie, or use your imagination.
- Once you have finished making your pet toys, send them to us to get a free sticker, and we will distribute them to animals in need!
- Our Address: Project Canis, 4600 SW 34th St #142621, Gainesville, FL 32614
- Email us if you want to organize a local drop-off or pick-up in the Gainesville or Tallahassee area.
- If you donated directly to a shelter instead of sending us your toys, please make sure you fill out our Volunteer Survey or email us at email@example.com to let us know how many toys you donated. We can also validate your service hours and give you a shoutout on social media if you send us photos!
REMINDER: Please monitor your pet while any of the following toys are in use. If the toy is damaged, please dispose of it.
Make & donate 100 toys and get a FREE Project Canis tote bag!
Host Your Own Service Event!
Project Canis has made materials with all the information you need to host your own service event for your organization, company, or school!