How to Volunteer
- Organize a local service project or invite friends to help you.
- Gather materials. You just need scissors and some old fabric - it can be anything from shirts to socks!
- Use the instructions below to make your toy. You can choose from The Braid, The Crunch, The Plushie, or use your imagination.
- Once you have finished making your pet toys, send them to us to get a free sticker, and we will distribute them to animals in need!
- Our Address: Project Canis, 4600 SW 34th St #142621, Gainesville, FL 32614
- Email us if you want to organize a local drop-off or pick-up in the Gainesville or Tallahassee area.
- If you donated directly to a shelter instead of sending us your toys, please make sure to email us at email@example.com to let us know how many toys you donated. We can also validate your service hours!
REMINDER: Please monitor your pet while any of the following toys are in use. If the toy is damaged, please dispose of it.